龍崎區公所英文版(RWD嚮應式設計) - 網頁設計案

專案說明:公所英文網站建置,形象網頁設計,完整的網站後端管理機制。

網  址:http://english.longci.gov.tw/

專案內容

艾諾數位科技團隊專案小組設計師採取嚮應式網頁設計搭配崎區自然景觀以山青水秀的綠色為網頁設計主軸,搭配專案專業照片排版;利用簡潔的版面設計達成網路平台公所形象效果。
完整且友善的客製化後端管理系統,兼具實用且讓業者更輕鬆發佈網站新資訊,能自行編輯、新增、發佈產品與網站維護。而使用者在瀏覽網站時,也因醒目的功能選單設計可更快速得到商品介紹,大幅提升數位資訊網路整合及延伸擴大服務的項目和領域。

longci氣泡水機- 網頁設計案

HISTORY

As what the district's Chinese name (literally, uplift; semantically, bumpy) suggests, it is a place with not more than 3km of flatlands. Although the district was not named after its badland landform, due to its high terrains and early cultivation, the land has rich scenic spots and folkloric cultural heritage. Also, although the local population has been reducing, diversified cultural assets deeply rooted in the district are the most attractive cultural legacy worthy of exploration and appreciation.

 

Longci was called "Fanshe," a settlement formed in Niupu and Daping by the Xingangshe of the Siraya tribe (a branch of Plains aborigines). In the early Ching dynasty, the district was in the jurisdiction of "Sinfeng Borough, Taiwan County, Taiwan Prefecture." During the reign of Emperor Daoguang, the district was in the jurisdiction of "Inner Sinfeng Borough." The eight local geographical names were selected based on existing local settlements: Niupu Village, Daping Village, Longchuan Village, Shihcao Village, Qiding Village, Tuniuqi Village, Zhongkengzih Village, and Nanzihkengshan Village.

 

Local administrative division reforms: 
In 1897, the colonial government divided Inner Sinfeng Borough into two districts: District 1 and District 2. District 1 covered "Qiding" (Qiding Village and Tuqi Village today) and "Zhongkeng" (Zhongkeng Village and Nankeng Village today). District 2 included "Fanshe" (Niupu Village and Daping Village today) and "Longchuan" (Longchuan Village and Shihcao Village today).


After the local administrative division reform in 1919, local villages were integrated into a larger village. "Longci Village" was formed by combining "Longchuan" with "Qiding" villages, the two most prosperous areas, and the name Longci, which coined the first characters of the names of these two villages, has since been used until today.


After the restoration of Taiwan in 1945, the KMT government replaced "village" with "township", and Longci Village became Longci Township covering eight villages: Nioupu, Daping, Longchuan, Shihcao, Zhongkeng, Nankeng, Tuqi, and Qiding.

 

Located southeast of Tainan City on the hilly area of Alishan and occupying a total area of 64.0814km2, Longci District neighbors Sinhua District and Zuozhen District to the north, borders Neimen District of Kaohsiung City to the east, links up with Guanmiao District to the west, and connects with Tianliao District of Kaohsiung City to the south.

 

In addition to special landforms, as all low, flat hills under 200m in the district are formed by sandstone in the Toukeshan formation, most of them are badlands due to river erosion. Moreover, while mudstone spreads across Longchuan and Niupu, soil in Shihcao Village contains rich water-soluble salt after being washed and dissolved by rain. As the soil condition is bad, it is hard for plants to grow, and as clay minerals expand after coming in contact with water, soil and water conservation can only be done within one meter deep. Apart from the extreme difficulty of soil and water conservation, as side slopes are unstable, landside takes place whenever there is torrential rain.

 

However, these special landforms because of scouring and erosion over time have become the most characteristic natural landscapes in Longci District.

 

As the district is located in a hilly area at elevations of 80-351.65m descending from east to west, different landforms in different locations become unique landscapes in local areas. For example, although Ciding located in lower elevation is formed by yellow sandy soil, green mountain forest is the dominant landscape. From Longchuanwo at the highest elevation (351.65m at "Fanchuan"), however, people can see the badlands of Yueshihjie below where nothing grows on the slate.

 

In addition, as the two main rivers in Tainan City, the Xuxian and Erren rivers, run through all parts of the district and suspension bridges were built since ancient times to connect both sides of these rivers, these suspension bridges have become one of the local scenic features. As time goes by, most ancient suspension bridges have been replaced by concrete structures, and only four of them survive today.

 

In conclusion, although Longci District is a "lowly populated, spacious and infertile" hilly district, there are splendid natural landscapes richly endowed by nature that are rarely seen in flatland areas.