台南市玉井區公所英文版

專案說明:台南市玉井區公所英文版網站建置,無障礙網頁設計A+,嚮應式RWD網頁設計,完整的網站後端管理機制。

網  址:http://english.yujing.gov.tw/

專案內容


台南市玉井區公所英文網站建置,無障礙網頁A+,貼心設計都兼顧民眾閱讀網頁時的舒適感與便利性。
艾諾數位科技團隊並針對本專案提供完整且友善的網站後端管理機制,方便公所管理者日後網站的管理維護,以及能自行編輯、新增、迅速發佈更新訊息並整合所有資源在網站呈現,讓訪客及公所全體職員和民眾快速搜尋所要瞭解的事項。

台南市玉井區公所-網頁設計

HISTORY

During the Dutch and Qing era, Yujing was known as Dawulong, and was settled by four Shufan (literally translated as civilized savages) indigenous settlements of the Cou People. These settlements were named Tapani She, Mangzaimang She, Xiaoli She, and Qiebashe (located in modern day Nansi District). The Tavocan Siraya people (from modern day Sin-Hua) were forced to relocate after their land was forcibly occupied by the Han settlers that arrived at Taiwan during the reign of Prince Zheng of the Ming Dynasty. The Siraya defeated the four Cou settlements and occupied their land instead. During the early years of Qing Emperor Yongzheng, Han settlers moved into the area and started building their villages. In 1920 (9th Year of the Japanese Emperor Taisho), the Japanese occupied Taiwan and renamed the area as Yujing (Jade Well) by approximating the pronunciation of Tapani to a Japanese equivalent, a name that is still in use to this very day. During the Japanese Occupation, the region was designated as Yujing Sho of Sin-Hua Ken (county) of Tainan Shu (prefecture), and was to be led by a village chief. After the retrocession of Taiwan, the area was renamed as Yujing Township. During the merger of Tainan County and City in 25 December 2010, Yujing Township was reestablished as Yujing District of Tainan City and placed under the direct jurisdiction of Tainan City Government. The entire district is divided into 10 villages and 175 neighborhoods.